From the West via Interstate 80
- Take Exit 123 (Woodland, old Exit 20) off Interstate 80 and turn RIGHT at the end of the off-ramp.
- Go about a mile up and down the hill to the traffic light and turn LEFT onto Rt. 322 East.
- Go 11 miles into Philipsburg.
- At the intersection where Rt 322 turns left, follow Rt 350 South by traveling straight through the light.
- Follow Rt. 350 South for 13.8 miles to it’s junction with I-99. Stay on Rt. 350 by going straight through the light as if to get on I-99 and then turn LEFT 0.2 mile beyond the traffic light.
- Follow Rt. 350 for about 8 miles up and over the mountain, straight through the village of Warriors Mark, and on to the junction with Rt. 45 at Seven Stars (this “T” intersection is marked with a large double-ended arrow straight ahead).
- Bear RIGHT onto Rt. 45 West. Continue for 5 miles (through the village of Franklinville) into the village of Spruce Creek.
- As you enter the village of Spruce Creek and drop down a little hill, you’ll see a narrow street marked “Riverside Drive” on the LEFT. (It’s the very last left turn you can make before crossing the river bridge.)
- Turn LEFT onto Riverside Drive. After 100 feet, you’re on Spring Ridge Club private property. Continue in the lane past the White House and the limestone Spring Ridge Clubhouse (both on the left). After passing the Clubhouse, look for and park in the small parking lot on the left just before reaching the barn. Our offices and fly shop are on the first floor of the Clubhouse.