News & Views
Top 10 Reasons Anglers Join Spring Ridge Club
- PRISTINE SETTINGS - Off the beaten path in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains.
- CLOSE TO HOME - Leave your hassles behind with a short drive from most metro areas in the East.
- LIFELONG LEARNING - You will rub shoulders with many of the legends of fly-fishing.
- VARIETY OF WATERS - From headwaters to spring ponds to riffles, pools and pocket water. We have it all.
- YEAR-ROUND FLY-FISHING - Our spring creeks flow cool in the summer and don't freeze in the winter. The trout eat all year long.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY - We cater to beginners and non-anglers. We encourage a family atmosphere and traditions.
- HATCHES, HATCHES, AND MORE HATCHES - From midges in winter to tricos in summer.
- MINIMAL FISHING PRESSURE - We rest most of our water 15 days per month. Less pressure = better fishing.
- SANCTUARY - You are guaranteed a section of stream all to yourself (and a friend if you wish).
- BIG, WILD TROUT - You will consistently catch more big, wild trout per day at the Club than anywhere else.